Thursday, November 7, 2013

Q&A

Are you adopting again or are you pregnant?
This time around, I am with child.  And as a side note, getting pregnant has made me realize, with certainty, that adoption is every bit as amazing as growing a baby in your belly!  We just feel blessed to get to experience both!

When are you due?
In May some time, or maybe June if the baby gets too comfortable.  Due dates are overrated, and so much pressure.   

Were you surprised?
Shocked actually.  But the good kind of shock, you know. ;)

Will you find out the gender?
Nope.

Do B & C understand there is a baby in your belly?
Beckett doesn't have a clue at this point and Caysen gets it enough to poke around in my belly button looking for said baby.

How have you been feeling?
One word.  Bloat.  Well, and nausea, and exhaustion, and indigestion.  But really, I'm sure a lot of people have had it worse than me.

How did you find out?
A pregnancy test.  And I'm very in tune with my body.  That's all.

Do you have a baby bump yet?
No, just some really amazing bloat going on right now.  I look pregnant, especially by the end of the day, but I'm pretty certain the only baby that's showing right now is a food baby.

Have you had an ultrasound/heard the heart beat?
Yes!  And it was glorious!!  But also surreal.  Somebody pinch me!

No comments:

Followers