Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Living In a Bubble

Something happens when you bring a child into your family. I don't even know how to explain it, but I'm going to try. As we've settled into our new life as a family of three, I've found myself feeling like Lance, Caysen, and I live in our own little bubble. God lives in our bubble too ;)

There is so much going on around us, but it doesn't really matter, because life is oh so good in our bubble. I find myself having to make a conscious effort to be a part of the rest of the world, but it's hard because what we have together is so incredible and fulfilling.

Don't get me wrong, we are always on the go, running here and there, and we love spending time with our friends and family; but it has changed. Maybe because we are so much closer than ever before, it makes all other interactions seem a little different.

I do know that living in this bubble allows me to have so much joy and peace. I've got so much love to give, and a God who loves me so much that he will take care of me and my family and lead us each step of the way.

I've done a horrible job of explaining it, but I think it might just be one of those feelings that can't be put into words. Or maybe it's just me? Either way, life is good :)

2 comments:

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel...COMPLETE. :) How lucky we are to have such tight little families. Nothing else matters!

Anonymous said...

That's how we are too! I LOVE our little bubble! So happy for you!

Followers