Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crafting the Laundry Room

When we bought our house, the laundry room looked like this:
Not bad, just a little boring.

So, I spiced it up a bit with new paint and here's what it looks like now:

The wall color is difficult to read in pictures, but it's in the grellow family; more closely related to yellow than green.

The mailboxes for our neighborhood are practically right outside of our front door, so I wanted to find a convenient place to avoid losing keep the mail key.

I found this idea and decided to give it a try.  Here's what I came up with:

I still have more plans for the laundry room, but I'm happy with it for now; I guess a room is never really finished. ;)

1 comment:

The Annessa Family said...

I love the key holder idea!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Followers