Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The (Almost) Finished Nursery

 We've been in our house for a year and I've finally completed Caysen and Beckett's nursery.  I still have a few things to add as I find them, but I'm calling it done!  I used many of the same pieces from Caysen's nursery and stuck to a tight budget.  There's something very rewarding about not spending a lot of money and still managing to completely change a space.  It's amazing what some paint and a little fabric can accomplish!  Here it is, Caysen and Beckett's new nursery:




Remember the Day canvas created by Hello There Design.
Remember the Day canvas created by Hello There Design.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it and all the stuff you made. Now we need a picture of these little boys having sweet dreams in that room. Love you and praying.

Sue said...

What a sweet room. I can't wait to see it filled with two precious little boys! Praying that Beckett comes home soon.

Angie said...

SOOOO precious! Love it Leslie :-)

steph said...

Gorgeous! Really love the wall canvases! What a fabulous idea!

Followers