Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Building You a Home...

First, we had to disassemble the guest room. Then Lance put the crib together:


My decorator sister-in-law came into town just in time to help: Love them :)

Lance and my dad put more furniture together:

I actually did help, A LOT, but I was always behind the camera so it looks like I was being a bit of a slacker ;)

And here is our labor of love:

The pillow in the chair says "Buttons".


This "updated" frame has actually been in the family for over 100 years; my mother-in-law was so nice to offer it to us!
With some buttons and a little grout, it looks like a whole new frame. And as Lance put it, there's a button for every time we've thought of our sweet Caysen :)
I still have a few things I want to do, including adding some touches of Taiwan, but everything else will just come together as I find the perfect additions over time.
There's really only one thing missing, a sweet little boy...but it won't be long!

No comments:

Followers