Monday, December 20, 2010

Everybody Out of the Pool

We took Caysen swimming a few days ago. He loved it! We started out in the baby pool, then floated along the lazy river, and Caysen kicked and splashed the whole time. I would post pictures, but the old point and shoot isn't getting as much attention as the new camera, so we didn't realize the battery was dead until Lance tried to snap the first picture.

We were all having a lot of fun...and then Caysen puked! He does that a lot unfortunately :( The pool wasn't very crowded and we happened to be off in a corner where no one saw it, but I thought I should probably tell a life-guard rather than pretending that it didn't happen.

The life-guard made everyone get out of the pool, so Lance, Caysen and I tried to stay casual acting as if we had no idea what was going on. Then Lance said, "I think this is our cue to leave," and we headed for the showers.

So, if you live in our area, and wondered why you had to get out of the pool for over 30 minutes on Saturday afternoon, now you know. My apologies ;)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL...the joys of parenting! My sisters girls have left puddles of pee in stores and thrown up as well! They can embarrass us for sure! :)

Followers