Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baltimore Family

We went to Baltimore last week to see my sister and her family. We got to check out a really fun place called Storyville, we went to my sister's toddler group, we went shopping, shopping, shopping, and we ate at a yummy Taiwanese restaurant! It was a busy week and we were worn out by the time it was over, but we had a really good time.

Here are some pictures from Storyville:
Roqaya

Karim

Caysen licked the floor...in public...and I didn't stop him! I don't know what's happening to me ;)


Super Baby!!!



We tried out my sister's Baby Bjorn, then we went out and bought one the next day. I don't know how I lived without one!!

Then we saw a sign that showed us how far we were from China:
It made us miss Taiwan...so we went to a Taiwanese restaurant and got noodles and bubble tea:
It made us feel a little bit better ;)
On the way home, the seat next to us was empty so Caysen got to use it as a bed. He slept for 2 hours of the 3 1/2 hour flight...it was GLORIOUS! Actually, Caysen is an awesome traveller, but it was still nice that he napped for a good chunk of our long flight.


We had a great time in Baltimore, but it always feels good to be home :)

No comments:

Followers