Tuesday, February 1, 2011

M.I.A.

Posts have been a little sparse lately because I have been busy, busy, busy! I'm back in school which means I have lots of chapters to read, papers to write, etc. With all of the other daily responsibilities, my time becomes pretty limited. I can either choose to love on my precious boy, or spend time on the computer. I guess it's obvious what wins out. I'll be done with school in about a year; until then, I guess the ol' blog may be neglected a bit. I will try and post as often as I can for those who live far away and need a regular Caysen fix ;) For tonight, I'm not even going to post a picture because I just took everything off my computer to upgrade the operating system, and I am too tired to put anything back on right now.

I do have a beautiful new niece that just made her grand entrance today...so you can expect to see pictures of Caysen with his new cousin in the very near future ;)

No comments:

Followers