Saturday, January 23, 2010

This is Deep...

I bet you thought I was going to get all philosophical...Nope, I was talking about the snow- It's DEEP!

We went sledding today on our X-treme Sledding hill and here are some of the pictures I took:


Here's Lance, getting ready to speed down the Giant hill!!!



I may be small, but I managed to pop this tube and Chris popped one too! After my tube-popping wreck, I ended up with my head stuck in the snow and just my legs flailing around in the air; everyone got a pretty good laugh out of it :)

Here is most of the group; I was taking the picture and Eddy was still on his way back up the hill. We always have so much fun with these guys!


I took this picture in the car on the way to go sledding, I don't know how much snow we got, but when we were sledding, I would step and sink down until the snow was almost up to my waist. We got a serious workout!



We took Max sledding with us, but this is actually from yesterday when Lance took a break from all the shoveling to have a little Max time. Aren't they cute :)




No comments:

Followers