Friday, April 8, 2011

We had Caysen's PT review this week.  It went really well. :)  He met the goals we set over the last six months and we got to set some new goals for the next six months.  We have also decided to add in speech therapy once a week, so he's going to be a busy boy.

I absolutely love that the therapists come to us.  I can't imagine having to take Caysen to two appointments every.single.week!  Of course, if that was the only option, we would make it work and probably wouldn't think twice about it...but it's so nice that we don't have to.

Caysen's physical therapist is great with him and I'm so happy.  She makes him work and pushes him to do more, but she also gives him a break and doesn't expect him to go and go and go!  My fear was that I would have to watch him cry through every session, but he doesn't seem to mind it at all.  He's such an easy going little guy.  :)

I'm also really excited that his speech therapist has an adopted daughter from China!  I can't wait to get her input on how to introduce a little Chinese!

Caysen is moving forward and progressing every day and I look forward to what the next 6 months will bring...but really, he can stay a baby as long as he wants. ;)

1 comment:

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

Congratulations on all your hard work Caysen and good job Mom and Dad!

Followers