Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I love right now...

...in the kitchen.

Seriously, thank you Justin for inventing your delicious nut butter, particularly the maple almond butter variety!  The 1.5 oz packs are 200 calories of pure deliciousness, and perfect for on the go!!

Plain Greek Yogurt with agave nectar and granola, yum!

These chips are splendid, and gluten free!

Cinnamon Raisin toast, need I say more?

Source
My sugar replacement.  Oh. So. Good.


Source
I heart carbs. :)

If you're noticing a gluten free trend, that's because there is one.  I have an auto-immune "thing", not a big deal, just something I live with.  My regular dr. gave me a pretty drastic option at a recent appointment and I wasn't really into it.  So, I went back to a naturopathic dr. I've seen before and she made me swear off gluten and sugar.  The tricky part, I am constantly trying to gain weight, so I have to get the calories, without the carbs.  I have to say, I've been staying away from gluten and sugar for over a month now and I feel great (and I've even gained a few lbs)!

2 comments:

gin said...

Yay for tastiness! I just might see a naturopath for my tonsils; I do NOT want to have surgery!

The Annessa Family said...

I went through something similar and was not at all interested in the drastic measures! Do you have a Trader Jo's? If so, they have the best brown rice pasta ever! If not, Tinkyada is good too. I also just learned to shop from the outside edges of the grocery stores...and I eat LOTS of chocolate to get those calories in :)


Brooke Annessa
www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

Followers