Monday, July 19, 2010

11

Hey, guess what!!!

I'm 11 months old!

Everyone says I'm a miracle baby because I was born so early, but I'm doing great!

Sometimes people think they know more than God, but when he healed me, he showed a lot of people that anything is possible with him :)
1. My two favorite things are my hands and my tongue. They are good for hours of entertainment!
2. I can roll over like a champ, and I can sit up for a little bit if I brace myself with my hands. I'm going to physical therapy so I can get really strong!!!
3. I am very generous with my smiles!
4. I am a good sleeper. I usually wake up once during the night to eat, and then I go right back to sleep.
5. I'm not very interested in eating. I'll take my whole bottle, but I usually fight it quite a bit before I give in.
6. I like to sleep on my tummy best and I prefer to be laid down in my crib rather than rocked to sleep.
7. I like to snuggle and cuddle when I first wake up :)
8. I used to have three buttons, a hemangioma on my eye, a hernia on my belly, and a shunt on my head...now I only have a button on my head! God made the other ones disappear!!!
9. I like to make sure everyone is paying attention to me; if they aren't, I just talk louder and louder until all eyes are on me!
10. I love kisses!!!
11. I have the most perfect baby hands and feet ever :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

YAY Caysen! God is awesome! He is ever-present at HH, helping them care for His special babies. He worked miracles on you and Jake, and I am sure that He will continue to bless HH with many more miracles.

Followers

Blog Archive