Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Physical Therapy

Caysen had his first physical therapy appointment on Friday and he did so well! He actually woke up that morning with a fever so I wasn't sure how it would go, but he hung in there and showed the therapist how amazing he is! Can I just say he is the best baby ever?!?

The therapist had so many encouraging things to say and he is amazed at how well Caysen is doing considering he was born so early with some pretty major complications. He was so gentle with Caysen which put me at ease because I didn't know how I'd handle it if he had made my sweet boy cry too hard ;)

We learned a few excercises we can be doing to help Caysen get stronger in the areas that he is behind. The best news is that the therapist believes that Caysen can be caught up to his age-level by the time he is two years old! Music to this mama's ears!!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive